Use the sections below to find help.
Need help with a water leak before or at the water meter? Call the General Manager.
Have an emergency, such as a leak or system problem, water meter, or water pressure? Call the Solano Water District.
- If you need to call RNVWD or you are not sure who to call, see the Contact page.
- Connecting to the RNVWD Water System Before you connect to the RNVWD water system, you need to consider the following:
Call Gordon Stankowski, the General Manager, at 707-447-8420, if your problem is:
- You just acquired a RNVWD connection and want to join the District.
- You want to apply to be removed from the District; you sold your hook up.
- You want to activate your reserve connection.
- You want to change your current connection status.
- You want to transfer your connection.
- You want to use fire hydrant water.
- A water leak before or at the water meter.
- You want to buy a connection or sell your connection.
- Find out if your water meter is connected and active.
Call a member of the Board of Directors, if your problem is:
- With the District Rules and Regulations or By-laws (both under the Governance tab).
- With the rate structure or fees you are paying.
- You have a topic you would like to discuss at the next Board of Director's Meeting.
- You have problem no one else can help you with or none of the answers or situations on this page apply to you.
NBS provides ongoing administration for the RNVWD Assessment District. Ongoing administration services include cost recovery, fund analysis, tax roll preparation, and property owner support. For general information on these services, see http://nbsgov.com.
Call NBS, at 800-676-7516, if your problem is:
- You want to find out how much you have paid on your RNVWD Special Assessment.
- You want to find out how much your still owe on your RNVWD Special Assessment.
- You want to pay off your water District Assessment.
Call Solano Irrigation District (SID), at 707-448-6847, for help with:
- An emergency, such as a leak or system problem.
- Your water meter or water pressure.